PokerMe
You must be logged in or registered
You must Fill out a offer to get a ticket!!
Thank You
Pokerme

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokerMe
You must be logged in or registered
You must Fill out a offer to get a ticket!!
Thank You
Pokerme
PokerMe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
google translate
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders

2 posters

Go down

$25 Winner That all Or $30 Freeroll

Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders I_vote_lcap50%Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders I_vote_lcap50%Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders Empty Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders

Post  Pokerme Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

The game for today will not be run due to lack of participation.

We realize there are some of you that have just completed a offer in the last 24 hours and due to a techinalical problem on the merchants end we were unable to verify your offers, this is why you have not receive a ticket. We do value the ones of you who did complete a survey and enter into the game. What we are going to do is to schedule another game for the ones of you who register into today game. We cannot run a $100 game for the small amount of that did register. This is what we would like to do is once we can verify these offer that were completed in last 24 hours which is only about 3 members. We would like your input on this matter, we would run a $25 winner Take all (shoot out) just for the ones of you who has a ticket or done a offer that we end up be able to verify we there sites come back up. Please vote or submit your comment we will do whatever that the member can agree upon.
Once we can verify all offers we will post everone and then after everone votes we will reset the game and no other players will be allowed into this game.
Thank You

Here the list of all the players that completed a offer:

kheops21
buzzmania66
TheCol41
biggestdonktt
dmart225
t0astedt3xan
DerGottImHimmel1
ipittythefoool
upstatenorthsyr

akakmax
ILikTacos
bpm48059
darnwagner79
AAChipMagnet

Please rember we set the $100 freroll based upon 50 players so we would like to run a $25 winner takes all or a $30 freeroll stanard pay out vote now

Last edited by Pokerme on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pokerme
Pokerme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders Empty Re: Attention All Ticket Holders And possible Holders

Post  fishinthesea Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm

$30 standard pay out, and the bounties on the original people

fishinthesea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum